Thursday, October 4, 2007

It is a bitch.

How do you describe a feeling that is in essence indescribable. It is composed of so many other feelings that you end up with this crockpot of a dish that has all slowly cooked into one indescribable thing. I am annoyed and fustrated, betrayed and challenged, and the list goes on and on.... I am tempted to do something that is irrepairable. I should feel comfortable and experienced enough to deal with this type of situation. Then I would be able to resolve the problem and would not feel the stress caused by this undescribable, but definitely mal-feeling. I like resolutions. I don't like problems. This is such a universally simple and 'duhh' statement. I am usually able to come up with a solution to almost any problem I encounter, be it cowardly or face-forward. I still have so many important things I need to learn....

No comments: