Saturday, September 22, 2007

Welcome

to the blog of an UCSD graduate student. I am an engineering graduate student, and I walk the walk through a field of flapping sausages. Not that I am implying size in that statement. Most can only boast an amuse bouche. However, let me preface this by saying that the size of the dick does not dictate the size of the ego. Like the preview for a summer movie that hypes using super cool graphics and non-stop action squences, while shamefully masking the idiotic plot (as well as bad actors), you can never assume the cocky funny guy will have the package to back it all up. Of course, I was excluding myself from the sample population. I've got the biggest, baddest, sickest, monster cock of them all, metaphorically speaking.

2 comments:

Camstah said...

shayda i'm sure your dad would be proud of this post.

Pareesa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

very clever, Cammy